Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thought my wife had cheated, but she told me she was abused, but was really raped!?

I found out my wife cheated one me twice I know of. Once was near the time our (alleged) daughter was concieved and once after we were married. We have been married for just over a year and now this is all coming out because I had to snoop through her e-mails. I was all ready to leave her, but if she was really raped what should I do. I told her I didn't understand how she could even be around him again and she said he apologized, but WTF? She has other issues she has never dealt with eg. alcoholic father and being sexually abused by uncle as a child which she has yet to tell her family about. I am so confused right now. There are other things too, but these are the most major. Should I stay or just move onn and find a more with my life. The paternity test is still pending but she does look just like me so....??????? What should I do next? I still don't see myself trusting her and when I know something is wrong and ask her, she just says she needs time to think about it and never says.Thought my wife had cheated, but she told me she was abused, but was really raped!?
I was raped at 15 and I told noone, u kinda feel ashamed and just don't wanna tell people...to this day my family still doesn't know but my hubby does, I choose not to tell my family cuz it was so long ago whats the point now ( I'm 31 now). Basically for u its all about trust...



u know ur wife think back from when it possibly happened did u notice her at any time feeling distant from people, quiet, a lil jumpy when some1 touched her, emotional, losing weight or gaining weight... thats a couple things that happened w/ me afterwards, not saying every1 is like me but majority of people that are raped feel that way, so thats just something to think about...I never saw that man again and I thank god I never saw him!!



Good luck and I hope u figure out the truth cuz being raped sucks and if ur wife is lieing shame on her!!Thought my wife had cheated, but she told me she was abused, but was really raped!?
you shouldn't trust her a person isn't going to admit that they cheated on the other... and once a cheater always a cheater but since you have a kid i wouldn't really make a huge fuss about it
Sounds very convenient to me. Twice? If you cant deal with the terrain, don't go down that road.
you have a right not to trust her.. shes betrade you. you have to decide if she worth trying over again. she needs to be an open book and let you check on her anytime anywhere. just till you feel you can trust her again..if shes not willing to do that you might have to move on. good luck
I'm sorry- but I don't believe that a woman would see a man again who has raped her. Bottom line. I think she has alot of problems, and I don't think she can be trusted.
Your going to stay with her. No doubt about it. If you havent left her yet you probably wont learn your lesson for a really long time. If I were you Id run as fast and as far away from her as I could.
IF all that she says is true, she's needs counseling and lot's of it. If you have a child together, it's in the child's best interest to have 2 healthy parents. You must love her, else you wouldn't have married her to begin with. Not everyone is free of baggage, maybe she just needs someone to trust. Now that you guys have this bond-the child-she may be feeling like she can be bit more vulnerable with you and will open up. You really should encourage her to seek some outside help whether you stay together or not. This is going to be a very, very long journey...are you up for it?



Whatever you do, do not fault the child for the mother's issues.
My opinion is you should get out. Stay close so that way you can still be in the childs life and wait for the paternity test. Once it is declared that the child is yours you should seek legal help and get full custody of that child. If you don't who knows what issues that child will have growing up. Your wife has too many issues that need to be dealt out by her and only her. She sounds in denial right now and when someone is in denial then they think they are right and no one else is. Once a cheater always a cheater. I live by that motto because if your significant other didn't have enough respect for you to tell you she was unhappy then who knows what else she'll do. I do not know if she is lying and I am not saying she is but I used to have a friend that used to lie to her mother all the time about how she was raped by her step-father. I knew for a fact that it was a lie but she lied anyways to get what she wanted. So trust your instinct and trust yourself.

Good luck
This one is a box of rocks.



The only thing better that having no women is having a GOOD one. You don't have one and she never will be. Understand?



Hopefully this kid is not yours, real men must never have realtions with a tramp and your story is the reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment