Friday, November 19, 2010

My Dads An Alcoholic &+ I Cant Deal With It Anymore.?

My dad has been an alcoholic for as long as i can remember. I remember when i was little that he used to beat my mom cuz of the alcohol. Remind you im 16 now. He doesnt abuse her anymore. But its just the simple fact that hes letting the alcohol take over his body. He doesnt know how to control it. He yells over the stupidest things and i try to ignore him but i doesnt work. Me and him argue till the point the police are always at our house.All the **** he did i still love my dad. he calls me bad names such as a *****, ****, ho, whore,slut. And what he says really hurts me cuz i think no father should call his daughter that. But i know its just the alcohol thats talking. I try to be nice to him and not yell back but then he will just keep yelling. He yells about the stupidest things. The lowest things he ever yelled about was toilet paper. I feel as if i cant deal with this anymore. But i cant just leave him and my mom doesnt want to leave him either. He went to rehab and alcohol counseling but nothing works. Everytime hes been in jail is because of his alcohol. Hes on ssi and he cant get a job. All of his money goes to his beer and cigarettes. He forces my mom to spend her money on alcohol and cigarettes. I just dont know what to do anymore and i need some advice on how to just get through this. Somebody please help me or anybody else with this problem please give me advice on how you got through it.My Dads An Alcoholic %26amp;+ I Cant Deal With It Anymore.?
go to this website: http://twaap.webs.com/



i'm going through the same thing %26amp; i made that site a few nights ago because i know how hard it is and i think there should be a place on the internet for us to be able to connect to other people who are going through the same sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment