Friday, November 19, 2010

How come when someone asks about?

when people tell stories on being drunk! People automatically say ur an alcoholic and need AA? I drink ocasionally and have been called an alcoholic! Whats the deal with that? I have been drunk to the point of stripping, and everyone assumed i was an alcoholic! Why do people say that? Drinkin once in a while dont hurt, well as long as u dont drink and drive!How come when someone asks about?
Although drinking and driving are a plague on our planet, everyone has something to say on the subject. The best being don't drink and drive. I am concerned about the fact that you drink to the point of nudity. You put yourself in a position that could have turned out tragic. I do drink and once to the point of not recalling my actions of the night before. Then I had an epiphany that keeps me from drinking to that point ever again. What if something horrible happened while you were so drunk that you had no recollection of the previous night? Any one could say you had committed any forms of atrocities and you would not be able to defend yourself or prove your actions. So when I say I understand I really do. I don't know how much you drink or the frequency but please heed my words as a warning, not judgment. I hope I helped.How come when someone asks about?
usyally u said something that made them think ur an acholic
DONT KNOW
I personally don't think drinking to the point of stripping is within reason. Well as long as you don't drink all the time but you should not drink so much at one time.
I used to be called a lush by some waitresses or women bartenders. I get tipsy When it affects my abilty to function as a normal human. I don't drink that much. Whern I asked what a lush is, they said it was someone who enjoyed drinking too much. Sometimes, if I drink at all, it's too much. Other times, depending on my mood, I am more sorber than people who aren't drinking. I don't know what else to tell you.
I agree. I once made a comment at work about needing a cold beer on my lunch break, and I was nicknamed the lunchtime alcoholic for about a month. I am lucky if I have one beer every few months, and I would never really drink at work.
Some folks believe, incorrectly of course, that if you have one drink you are EVIL, SICK, AND NEED HELP.



I, however, do not believe that. If you are hanging out with misinformed persons of this bent, do yourself a favor and ignore them while you look for new friends who aren't so friggin' uptight. Now, be a good girl and pass the merlot, please.
You know once ppl around you come to know you have come in contact with alcohol whatever you do after that will be judged based upon the assumption that you are drunk. If ever you end up making not so intellectually perfect move they easily judge you...bah the girl is drunk. Bottom line is touch alcohol only in front of ppl with whom you can be totally free with or ppl whom you don care a damn about. Problem solved.
If you do not feel regrets or shame about what you do when you are under the influence, I don麓t see a problem.....
maybe it's how you act when you are drunk, not necessarily how often you drink. which is a sign of alcoholism, you didn't know apparently. Binge drinking is a sign of it, and if you can't handle your alcohol, that must be what they mean. Stripping? yea, a little overboard, but you might have just used drinking as an excuse to strip, huh? drinking once in awhile of course doesn't hurt, when it becomes a problem is when you can't remember what you did, or you did something stupid. Being an alcoholic doesn't mean you drink every day. My boyfriend is one and he drank every few months, but would gamble away all his money. there are different kinds, and if you were, it's nothing to be ashamed of cause it's a disease, but you would need help. If you don't care, then oh well. If you are being responsible, good for you. Some people may just worry. and by the way, DENIAL is another symptom.... :)
stuck up people.... id like to party w/ you lol

No comments:

Post a Comment