Sunday, November 21, 2010

How could i deal with my dad he's an alcoholic?

My dad drinks since i was 3 yrs. old now i'm 24 and i'm married with two kids. i live with my husband and kids with my mom and dad, but there are a lot of problems with my dad because of his drinking he doesn't get along with my husband he yells alot to my mom and puts her down always this man needs to be away but i feel sorry for him because he does'nt have no body else he also lost his job because of his drinking. Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation????(please i really need advice)How could i deal with my dad he's an alcoholic?
1. its time you and your husband with kids get your own place

2. You can tell him if he doesnt change his ways...your ALL gone (including mom) and hopefully that lil threat will help

3. rehab maybe? or dont let him get outa the house to buy drinksHow could i deal with my dad he's an alcoholic?
Tell him he needs to cleans up his act and until that happens, you're not going to put up with his **** either.
your dad Chooses to drink, he's an alcoholic... my mom was

i moved away and till she got sober, she wasnt in my kids-- or my life

you need to try that too
Honestly there is nothing you can do for him. He has to want to help himself. The best thing you can do is get yourself, your husband and kids out of there. You don't want your kids growing up around an alcoholic like you did, do you?
you guys need to be hard on him i know it sounds mean but someone like that needs to be taken down of his thoughts that he can do anything he wants like your mom for example she needs to stand up to him and let him know she doesn't need his crap (even if she does) and you well just support your mom and pay less attention to him try to be separate and hard on him and once he sees he's been rejected he'll work for a chance and please do take my advice cause ti works.... it happened to us and well yeah now everything is better than before....

No comments:

Post a Comment