Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i deal with my ex boyfriend who is a alcoholic and won't get help, but keeps relying on me for support?

i don't want to be the enabler. hes still in denial whats a girl to do?How do i deal with my ex boyfriend who is a alcoholic and won't get help, but keeps relying on me for support?
He's your ex boyfriend for a reason. Don't support him, just move on with your life and let him move on with his. He will continue to need you as long as you are providing him with something. Cut your losses and move on.How do i deal with my ex boyfriend who is a alcoholic and won't get help, but keeps relying on me for support?
Nothing you can do until he faces and admits that there is a problem. Try telling him that you won't be around unless he gets some help, and stand behind it. It's called tough love.



Thought you said he was your ex, why are you worried about enabling him??? Isn't he responsible for his own actions and not you? Stop allowing him to lean on you and make him find his own support system.
if hes your EX boyfriend

leave him behind, or gett a restraining order
I agree with Matt D.
It's not your responsibility. I am saying that because I had an ex fiance who was always relying on me for help and I always felt bad and helped him. I got in a serious relationship with another guy and my ex still kept bugging me... he started messing up my current relationship and I felt like it was my duty not to stop helping him. It is not your responsibility. You need give him good council and go separate ways. Goodluck.
he can only help himself and its not your job to



if he's making your life harder in any way you obv dont seem to be happy



please i know this sounds harsh but cut him out of your life



there will be so many un worthwhile and bad people who come into your life at some stage just surround yourself with good people



no matter how much time you spend with this EX youll never help he needs to do this on his own



show him where he has to get help (AA,Doctor..etc)

NOT YOUtake controll of this situation as he cannot take controll of his life



if he dosnt opt for rehab or any above youve done all you can



peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment