Friday, November 19, 2010

I need some advice dealing with my alcoholic mother?

I've done everything there ever is to help my mother. I've talked to everyone about this, but no one can tell me how to deal with this. My mother drinks all day, everyday. She is always drunk it seems now. I've told her on many occasions how bad it hurts me and my brother and how much I worry about her, but she says that me harping her about it just makes her feel worse. She has gotten to the point of trying to kill herself. I don't know what else to do for her. I would do anything. :/ I just really need some advice.I need some advice dealing with my alcoholic mother?
Find an ala-non or what ever it is called ,family of drunks,they will show you how to deal with it . try this link , http://www.aagrapevine.org/ they can lean you in the right direction or even AA . this is not going to be easy but it all starts with the first step .



Good luck and God BlessI need some advice dealing with my alcoholic mother?
My father used to be the same way. Then he quit for around 10 years. After Obama got elected, he lost his job and his house. He sank into deep despair and started drinking again. I tried to get him to stop but he feels our country is being destroyed by corrupt liars in government. I guess I understand what he's saying but there's got to be a better way to deal with it.
well once a person starts drinking it is hard to quit one of the hardest drugs to quit . it is highly addictive



well you can get your whole family together to speak to her that her drinking causes her children hurt.... she needs some sort of help and go to rehab centre
Tell your school counselor and your Dad they can intervene and help her.Especially if you tell them she tried to kill herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment