Sunday, December 11, 2011

Okay im 17 and I have an alcoholic stepmom and she thinks shes always right i dont know how to deal?

I think i am going to go insane if I have to live with my stepmom any longer. I also live with my dad but he is always working so she thinks she can control my life plus she can act really crazy and mean alot I just want to scream alot of the times. Me and her got into an argument last night because I called her an annoying drunk because she wasnt being nice at all so when I got home that night she was waiting in my room and started cussing and yelling at me and told me not to wake my dad and she took my car keys and cell phone away which she had no control over shes not my mom! So my dad woke up a few minutes later and I yelled and said that she was trying to control me which didnt really do anything so I left and went to my bfs. I just need some help on how to deal with her!Okay im 17 and I have an alcoholic stepmom and she thinks shes always right i dont know how to deal?
I would strongly suggest you join your local Al-Anon and Alateen. They will help you get out of the games your mom plays on you.

http://www.al-anon.alateen.org/



I'd say move in with your dad, or if you have a good friend, you might be able to live with them. At 17, the law gives you a good amount of say in where you live.Okay im 17 and I have an alcoholic stepmom and she thinks shes always right i dont know how to deal?
Well, it's her house now and she does have authority too. Just try to be nice...whether she is or not. Humble people will be rewarded. However, you should maybe talk to her when she is not drunk and try to tell her how you feel.
Have you tried talking with your dad about your situation? Where is your mom?Are you working? If you do have a job, stay with your mom until you can save enough money to get your own place. Being 17, I should think that you would be responsible enough. Try talking to your step-mom when she is sober, she just may surprise you. If not, then make it your goal to leave ASAP......Good luck
wow.youre 17 and you have a car? things must be terrible for you. boo hoo. poor baby. youre almost 18. why dont you move in with your man, and live in the real world. chances are you will find it even more 'unfair'.

No comments:

Post a Comment