Sunday, December 11, 2011

How will I find treatment centers in Corsicana, Texas, that deal with dual diagnosis cases?

My neighbor is an alcoholic, and he happens to be depressive as well. He's asking for my help in finding a treatment center for him. He has helped me out a lot of times when I needed help with something. I don't want to let him down now. So if anyone out there has any suggestions, please share them. Thanks.How will I find treatment centers in Corsicana, Texas, that deal with dual diagnosis cases?
Has your neighbor already gone to a doctor? The doctor will be able to tell him of the kind of treatment program that will be right for him, as well as the treatment centers he can go to so that he may be treated for his disorder. You can also check out the links below as these might be able to help you in your search. Good luck! It's really good of you to do this for your neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment