Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I manage my anger?

My husband is an alcoholic. I cannot deal anymore. It makes me so mad and we fight so now I smack him in his face while we fight because there is no reasoning or getting my point across. It's scaring me. Should I just leave cause he won't change. I don't want to give up on our marriage, and I know the vows say ';for better or for worse'; but what if only one person is pulling the weight of the relationship? Being with a bindge drunk alcoholic liar sucks.How do I manage my anger?
Take anger management classes to see why you feel the need to hit him...or leave him. You deserve better, and so does he. Nobody deserves to be hit! Good Luck!!How do I manage my anger?
stop hitting him and go to an al anon group. there is hope for your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment