Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I deal with stress, without medicating myself?

I know most of you guys arent doctors, but I really want some opinions, because I've been taking anti-depressants, anti-anxiety and bi-polar meds, and I really want to handle things better... I used to be an alcoholic, and handled it that way, and I've never known anything else really... People say do yoga, and exercise, but I feel like I have NO energy or motivation to do any of these things... WHAT DO I DO???? I am so frustrated.How do I deal with stress, without medicating myself?
i go out of my place, i go to malls, i watch people, i watch things, i go to chapels, i talk to people, that is how i deal with my stressHow do I deal with stress, without medicating myself?
since i was diagnosed with ra about 8 months ago, i have also developed some nerve problems and rather than take anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and other crap.....i smoke marijuana...and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment