Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help me understand ';legal''; and Universal thinking?

I have read and watched THE SECRET

and am Nubria/Lightworker member.

Over 7 months now

I have lived Positive,filled with Gratitude

and have believed that

I am a child of the Universe

I meditate and do ceremonies,

I say positive mantra's

and have Thanked the Universe/God/Goddess for all it/they have provided me.

For the last 2 weeks my life has fallen apart

and

I was told by my children's law guardian that my 4 small children

(11,9,6 and 3 yrs old)

will remain with their alcoholic,drug abusing/dealing father

because he

can provide better for them then I can.

I work 40 hours a week and would need child care and a larger place

BUT he deals and uses drugs

What is going on????????

Why would the Universal Powers want my children to be with this man

and bless him with abundance??

HELP!!!What is going on???

What do I do now!!????!!

I know wording is important

so how should I word a request like this to God/Goddess/The Universe?

Your help in this is greatly appreciated.Help me understand ';legal''; and Universal thinking?
I would suggest that you secretly inform on his drug dealing. Then when the police arrive and bust him, you'll get your kids back.Help me understand ';legal''; and Universal thinking?
Find a deprogrammer.
Legal?

Try it out with Leviticus 26

Universal living';

Decode this lyrics '; I will follow him';

I am the ';Alpha and the Omega'; in planet of apes.

';I'll stand by you';

';Can't live without you';

';When will I see you again';

';Tie up a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree';

';I'll be there';
Whatever manifests in our phenomenal lives is a direct effect of past Karma even previous lives. Karma will be satisfied. What you're spiritually doing now will have great effect on the future but Karma that has already ripened will manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment