Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do you forgive God for all the times he let you down? How do you deal with it?

Big disasters, little annoyances and everything in between--all those time you really were disappointed and confused that the All Mighty didn't do anything when you really needed him to. What do you do?



Are you honest about your disappointment. Or do you make excuses for him, like a codependent wife of an alcoholic husband that might abuse her if she questions him?Do you forgive God for all the times he let you down? How do you deal with it?
when I was Christian I always made excuse such as ';God does things on his own time'; ';God isn't doing anything right now for a reason'; ';God is trying to make me stronger'; and I realized that the god I believed in doesn't exist. sh*t happens.Do you forgive God for all the times he let you down? How do you deal with it?
Yeah right! like i have the authority to forgive him! ha! if u compare the good to the bad on this earth... u would be surprised at the amount of good. u are only looking at the bad. and God didn't put the bad here, Satan did
God has never let me down. I don't believe in her, and she continually assures me of her non-existence.
I do forgive and wait patiently because everything that happens to us is for a purpose, when I am disappointed I guess that it can turn into much joy after sometime. What you don't receive when you ask can give greater results than you have expected?
Bad Badger asks for and gives nothing. Bad Badger looks at humans and expects everything of human nature. That way he is never disappointed or surprised.



He asks himself, ';Is that humanly possible? And the answer is always, yes.';
I personally have made allot of bad choices in my life, so I cannot personally blame God.. I will say my disappointments have lead to wisdom or greater things then those disappointments. At times if I had everything I wanted and was disappointed for not having, I honestly would have been in worse shape then I am now. Guess you can make excuses for anyone, but this is my honest truth as I have experienced it. My weaknesses have become my strength...
Don't expect anything from God. He is only to be loved.
Actually, He's never let me down. He always does what's best, whether I understand it or not at the time. In the long run, I have always been grateful for the way things turned out.
God never lets us down.



Dan 12:10 Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only those who are wise will know what it means.



Jhn 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.';



Rom 5:3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they are good for us--they help us learn to endure.

Rom 5:4 And endurance develops strength of character in us, and character strengthens our confident expectation of salvation.

Rom 5:5 And this expectation will not disappoint us. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.



1Pe 1:6 So be truly glad! There is wonderful joy ahead, even though it is necessary for you to endure many trials for a while.

1Pe 1:7 These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold--and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold. So if your faith remains strong after being tried by fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.



1Pe 4:12 Dear friends, don't be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you.

1Pe 4:13 Instead, be very glad--because these trials will make you partners with Christ in his suffering, and afterward you will have the wonderful joy of sharing his glory when it is displayed to all the world.



2Pe 2:9 So you see, the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials, even while punishing the wicked right up until the day of judgment.

2Pe 2:10 He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful desires and who despise authority. These people are proud and arrogant, daring even to scoff at the glorious ones [fn] without so much as trembling.



Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying, ';Write this down: Blessed are those who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they are blessed indeed, for they will rest from all their toils and trials; for their good deeds follow them!';
I struggled with this most of my life. But through a series of events in my life God has shown me that it is arrogant to believe to be begin with that I somehow deserve what I already have.



I now stand my faith on the belief that all things that happen are ultimately for the good of those who love the Lord.



Let me give a for instance, my wife's great great grandfather, was married young and his wife died in child birth, 2 weeks later his first child died as well. Now, no one could have told that man on that day, that all things happen for the good of those who love God. I would not wish such a fate on my worst enemy.



But he did remarry, and with that wife he had four children, and then she died, he remarried again to a wife who gave him 10 more children. Those 14 children gave him scores of grandchildren. Today, hundreds of people, including my wife and children would not exist, had his first wife lived.



So you see God can bless us both through the tragedy and the triumphs in our lives.



Hope that helps.
  • Difference between Malotic and Otomax
  • pc system has slowed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment