Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I deal with this?

When I was young, my Mum was an alcoholic. I always worried that I would become like that but never actually thought I would because I use to be against drinking. But now I am an underage alcoholic and can't tell me counselor because, well, I just can't. Should I accept that I've turned into my mum? Or try to stop?How do I deal with this?
You have not turned into you mom.

Please talk to your counselor.. you must if you want to get better.How do I deal with this?
you should try and stop because, if you continue, you will have alot of health problems as a young adult. also if you keep drinking now, you will have a hard time quitting as an adult
There is in fact a genetic marker for alcoholism. That does not mean you have to be an alcoholic it means that you have this tendency therefore will have to work harder to overcome it. You are underage that is young. Young is good it means you will have an easier time stopping. Because you need to stop. I am not preaching I simply know that the longer you drink the harder it is to quit. Cut down gradually, decrease your amount by 1/3 every week. Good luck honey.
You NEED to get help for yourself. You deserve it. Think of what damage you could be doing to your body by remaining an alcoholic. If you don't get help- you will stay like this for the rest of your life, and it will eventually kill you if the addiction becomes bad enough.

You really should tell your counselor about this. if you don;t tell him.her, then you won't get the help you so badly need.

No comments:

Post a Comment