Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you deal with manipulative mother?

She is the worst. she is in politics. she has been manipulating me since i was born. she thinks and has even said 'everything belongs to me' and at the age of 20 after flying the coup so to speak she barges her way into my house in another state cleaning and says out of the blue 'you have to give us some control'. she made my sister a sociopath. how do i get out of the hell she has created? thanks.



ps. my father is alcoholic dolt.How do you deal with manipulative mother?
You need to set strong boundaries and don't give her an inch. Power is her god. if she still persists move and don't tell her where you moved to. I've done that with some relatives (even if I see them in a store or somewhere, I will never give them my address) and my life is a lot calmer. she won't go away call the police, you are legal age and have a right to your own life. And I hate to say it, but if she is in politics it wouldn't look so pretty to tell your story about her publicly.How do you deal with manipulative mother?
Hire someone to give it to her really good and hard doggie style.
try managing her life. drop in at her house and start makin things the way you want. should piss her off.
tell her how u feel wen she is fortunately hurt get her a job in china
Stand up to her. I'd call the cops if someone barged into my house. She'd learn real quick.
If it comes down to it........get a restraining order. When you say she is in politics, does that mean she work in politics? She would really not look good having a restraining order against her by her own child. Have you confronted her about this. Have you told her to mind her own business? Tell her to cut the cord already that she is ruining the relationship between the two of you and if she wants to continue to have any kind of relationship with you she should back off and let you live your life.
You have to set boundaries. If she over goes your boundaries you need to tell her you don't want to see her until she respects you and treats you like an adult. If she does not listen, you need to cut communications with her until she does. If she breaks into your house or goes in your house without permission then you need to warn her that your going to have the cops over next time she does that. Get a restraining order and have her relise that your, your own person and your life is yours and she can not have control.
just tell her to f*ck off from your life, obviously from how you've described her it will be a miracle if she listened to you and did - so you got to get away from her as far as possible i have a similar mother but not the same kind of stuff and your 20 man you should be able to free yourself from your mother now, one day maybe she'll understand you if you just get away from her then she'll have to listen otherwise i don't see it happening because your her child she will never listen to you, parents always treat their children as inferior naturally.
You have to talk to her and set some boundaries. You are an adult now. At first she will probably be really angry, so expect that. She will eventually get over it, if she wants you in her life. If she doesn't change, then you might have to cut ties with her at least for a little while. You can't have her mess up your life and your sanity. I don't talk to my father at all. I know if I did, I would probably be in a mental institution. Just because someone is family it doesn't mean they can treat you any old way they feel like.
damn that sounds frustrating .... I've had to stop talking to my mother completely .... and had to move a couple thousand kilometers away ....

No comments:

Post a Comment