Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to deal with someone?

Who is alcoholic....Run from him/her or try to help ?

I see many young people who are most time drank....That is sad....But many of them don t want to someone (me or anybody else) talk to them how is bad their condition and how they must stop drinking because they can have some diseases and be aggressive when they don t have money or someone don t give them a drink....

How to help that young man s and woman s to take them out from that kind of life - circle ...

I know many countries have a low - don t give younger of 21 to buy a drink....But I see here in neighborhood how a causer sell beer to kids who have 14 years (only) and when journalist ask her why her do that,she say :';He look older.I think he have 18 years';.....Don t ask for some ID card......How to deal with someone?
You can't help anyone who doesn't want to help themselves first.How to deal with someone?
I'm not sure what I'd do... I'm pretty sure I'd run or hide becausee I'm terrible at dealing with problems like this. I love to see people helped when they have such a serious problem, but I virtually cannot do anything to help them. Saying ';Don't drink that!'; to a complete stranger is not going to help them anymore than talking to your Dog when he eats grass. I wish there was more I could do to help, but I'm too stupid to do anything. It's a thing of beauty that I am 15 (Almost 16) And I haven't been tempted or convinced to try Smoking or Alcohol. I guess it's becaus e my parents are wonderful people without problems like that. To answer your question more fully I'd say: If you can, try to help. Help is such a beautiful thing,but it must be handled with care; it is possible to make things worse when you only try to help.
the only way an acholic is going to stop is himself u can't make him stop.but don't encorage it and tell him that it would be benificial to stop.
In fact , if u want to stop the alcoholic , u have to make group of non alcoholic person and have to come on the plateform of social justice, then ur group make the request with the government for prohibition of alcohol.

u know in some countries, use of alcohol is completely prohibited and given imprisonment and even death sentence if any person violates.



secondly, if it is not possible , govt . atleast ban on intoxictated person to go to any public place. okey, I have many more to tell u in this connection as a Advisor. But in nutshell it is enough yet
they have to want to be helped first u cant tell them they have a problem %26amp; say go get help. U have to b supportive of them %26amp; maybe make small remarks how u r worried about them, eventually they should c it too. then they will want help. Both my mom %26amp; husband have issues w/ drinking. my mom is in AA %26amp; my husband came to the conclusion all on his own %26amp; hasn't needed AA, just my support %26amp; love.
You have the weight of the world on your shoulders.They have to help themselves
People who drink lack in faith, esteem. self respect the consequence is that, they can only see their future as far as the bottom of their beer can. You can't help them, forget them, they are a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment