Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm 24 and just started drinking, i snuck some of my dads liquor but didnt get drunk, am i an alcoholic?

My kids were recently take from me and I dont know how to deal with the pain,so i started drinking, not to get drunk just so I wouldn't have 2 feel the pain. I did it in secret now my dad thinks i'm an alcoholic, am I?I'm 24 and just started drinking, i snuck some of my dads liquor but didnt get drunk, am i an alcoholic?
No.



But emotional drinking is dangerous honey, and isn't going to help you in the long term.



Trust me ;)I'm 24 and just started drinking, i snuck some of my dads liquor but didnt get drunk, am i an alcoholic?
No, but you need to put the hooch away before you eventually become one. Way to pre-ruin your life.
No, you were only self medicating. Be careful with that, though, that's how a lot of people become alcoholic.
Alcohol doesn't make the pain go away, it just covers it for the weak minded. You obviously did something wrong to get your kids taken away from you though. :
|Eat banana eat, eat banana.

Mash banana mash, mash banana.

Peel banana peel, peel banana.



Bananas, bananas, bananas!!
uum i think you myt not like this...

Will it myt lead you into being an alcohollic if you keep doing wat you doing its not gna help you bring your kids back.Just start thinking and try and do things to bring them back k all the best for you
i think first of all if your asking others to see if you are a alcoholic %26amp; your questioning about it then maybe your on the path to becoming one but you should really becareful with that i remember my aunt she lost her son %26amp; then her son's kids were taken from her then her marriage fell apart %26amp; she started taking painkiller %26amp; all sorts of medicines to feel better not to mention the drugs she did as well this is very dangerous %26amp; this lead her to her own destruction of herself. I'm not saying that drinking is bad %26amp; you shouldn't do it but it happens in life and you just have to be responsible about it just don't do nothing carelessly now like drinking so much then driving or making a call you don't mean. When i'm suffering from life their was one thing that kept me going %26amp; that was ';things have to get worst before they get better'; :)

No comments:

Post a Comment