Sunday, December 11, 2011

I HATE how it's ';going to look';, but i can't keep doing this....?

As it stands now, i'm going to be a new father in Feb., and, to appease her family and her, we're getting married next August. But i'm at this point, where...i'm sorry...i'm done. I don't want to be with her OR raise her Daughter (her and her daughter live with me; 5 yrs old..i love her, but she's WAY too much to deal with). I basically do all the work, she hasn't worked since LAST Feb (before the baby) and i pretty much take care of the housework, and raising her Daughter. Though this, i've basically become a full blow alcoholic, just to deal with the day-to-day drudgery.

I'm not sure what to do...give this as much of a chance as i can? Shut it down now? or just keep ';grining and bearing it'; for the rest of my life?I HATE how it's ';going to look';, but i can't keep doing this....?
Look a baby isn't enough of a reason to get married anymore. I say that you take a strong look at yourself and maybe if you are that far gone, get into rehab. Things should be much more clear when you aren't constantly functioning being drunk/hungover/buzzed etc...... Until you are clean and sober I wouldn't make any rash decisions. And BTW, you are about to be a father, you need to put on your big boy britches and get on the band wagon. You sound like you are not at all pleased about it.I HATE how it's ';going to look';, but i can't keep doing this....?
Shut it down now. You aren't keep bearing it the rest of the your life and it sounds like all the grins and giggles have worn out. Seriously, shut it down, NOW. I can tell from your tone, in about 2 years there will be a law and order episode dedicated to you. The guy who murders his wife and stepdaughter and then eats them to make sure they are gone. Chillax dude, and shut it down, before someone gets hurt.
  • sound device error
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment