Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you deal with a hypocrite?

My friends seems to point fingers at other people for the same behaviors that she demonstrates. I wonder if she can hear herself or if she is really that deep in denial! She'll call her drinking buddy an alcoholic while she drinks the same amount and claim not to be. She complains about her family trafficking pain pills when she does the same with her party pals. when caught in a lie, rather than apologizing and making it right, she'll call you names and threaten you for disrespecting her.How do you deal with a hypocrite?
The better question should be why are you friends with anyone like her? You tried your best, now give it a rest.



Some people will never see themselves for who %26amp; what they really are. Move on, or face the possibility that you'll be sucked in with her.How do you deal with a hypocrite?
talk to her about it.

then if she gets angry then lay off a while.

if she doesn't call you then I wold forget about her.
Wow I can so relate to your problem. I have learned that the last thing you should do is call them a hypocrite, that just pisses them off. So far I have not found a way to deal with it other than ignore it myself. I have tried so many different things to get through to her, but nothing has worked. So now I just shut up and ignore the behavior
That sounds just like my brother! They just think that if they tell people off for the behaviour that they do, it will draw the focus away from them.

What I do is just throw it back at them. Tell them that that's what they do and you don't like it when they do that. Show them evidence and facts like tell her how much alcohol shes drunk compared with her friend. When they demonstrate this behaviour, it will sink in to them and they might stop...eventually :)
I have the exact same issue with my best friend. He is always right and no matter what the situation you are wrong. The things we seem to be wrong about he does 100% but is very vague about it. You know the macho guy things ';oh don't get to deep with this girl, girls are users'; ';focus on improving yourself'; The type of things a good leader would say if he practiced what he preached. If you didn't listen to him he would throw a tantrum and not talk to you for however long.



My response to this question is do nothing, because in time you will find that you will not be in her company for very long if you don't want to be. In addition neither will her other friends that see the same pattern you do. Let nature take it's course because like attracts like and it sounds like you guys are completely opposite. Same thing happened to my best friend and I.
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment